By submitting an ad, campaign statistics, credits, or other supporting materials or information (collectively, your "Submission") to Facebook Awards, you agree to the following, and you also agree that you are subject to and will comply with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, including all referenced terms and policies, such as the Advertising Guidelines and the Brand Use Guidelines.
Your Submission should:
- Feature work that is part of a creative, innovative Facebook-centric campaign.
- Highlight the ways your campaign(s) used Facebook marketing tools, such as Facebook Ads, Page Publishing, advanced targeting and/or how it was integrated with other forms of media.
- Include a case study or non-confidential campaign metrics that highlight why the campaign was a success.
- Comply with our format and technical guidelines and specifications.
You are responsible for complying with the following:
- Make sure all information contained in your Submission is complete and accurate.
- Ensure you have the right to upload the Submission. This includes getting all necessary permissions from any person or company that has rights in the Submission, including the client for whom it was created, the Agency or third party that created it, the owner of the copyright in the Submission, any third party whose materials, intellectual property, name, voice, or likeness appears in the Submission.
- Ensure that the display of your Submission on Facebook Awards complies with any third-party licenses, or talent, union or guild obligations (and their respective plans), or any restrictions on use or display of your Territory as to time, territory, or medium. You are responsible for any payments to any third party (e.g., talent or licensing fees) that may be due in connection with the submission or display of your Submission on Facebook Awards.
- You must not upload your Submission to (or if it is already posted, must remove from) Facebook Awards if you are not able to comply with any of these Terms.
You also acknowledge that:
- To help our agency partners monitor participation, we may share aggregated information about your use of Studio Edge, such as your scores, with the agency where you work. We may also use information we collect in other ways described in the Facebook Data Use Policy.
- Some functions of Facebook Awards are hosted by Facebook's third-party providers, including video submissions, which are hosted by a third party and streamed to the site. As stated in the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities Section 2.1, the license you grant to Facebook by uploading your Submission includes the right for Facebook to transfer and sublicense to these third parties, including allowing them to perform their obligations in connection with hosting and streaming videos on Facebook Awards.
- We may periodically send you emails about the service, including communications about your account, notifications, and newsletters.
- You grant Facebook all rights necessary to use your Submission for marketing or promotional purposes.
- You are submitting to the site to have your work featured in the Gallery. We may feature your work more prominently on facebook.com, facebook-studio.com or on other sites. We may also from time to time review work on the site and recognize and reward the best work in general or by certain categories (eg. Region, country, objective, etc.).
- We may remove Submissions from Facebook Awards for any reason, including if you do not comply with any of these Terms, the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, or the Advertising Guidelines.
- We may modify your Submission, including for spelling and grammar, before posting your Submission to the site.
- Facebook users can like, comment on, and Share your Submission using the Facebook Platform.
- We are not responsible for any use or misuse of, or comments made about your Submission by third parties, or the results of any review process or decisions of any judges, which will be final.
- We may stop offering Facebook Awards or allowing Submissions to Facebook Awards, temporarily or permanently, at any time for any reason.
- These Submission Terms are subject to change at any time.
The Studio Edge program is not an accredited course of any kind. A Studio Edge module credential is not intended and should not be construed to imply any particular certification from Facebook and is not an express or implied endorsement of the credential holder or their skills in any way.Submit Work