Today we are excited to announce the global launch of a new conversion measurement and optimization system for direct response marketers. Facebook conversion measurement allows advertisers to measure the ROI of their Facebook ads by counting relevant user actions, such as registrations and shopping cart checkouts, that are driven by people seeing an ads on Facebook.
- Online retailer Fab.com was able to reduce its cost per new customer acquisition by 39 percent when it used conversion measurement and optimization to serve ads to consumers deemed most likely to convert.
- The Democratic Governors Association used conversion measurement with optimized CPM to deliver ads to users who were most likely to sign up for its mailing list. According to Mark Giangreco, Digital Director of the DGA, the Association noticed a dramatic decrease in its cost per conversion - 85% lower than any other campaign the DGA had run online.
- Click on the conversion tracking tab in power editor in Chrome (www.facebook.com/ads/manage/powereditor/) or on the conversion tracking link on the left hand nav in ads manager (www.facebook.com/ads/manage)
- Create your conversion tracking pixel(s) and implement it on your conversion page(s)
- Once the pixel has been placed on your website, create ads and select “track conversions on my website for this ad”
- Set a budget and choose optimized CPM to deliver the ad to people most likely to convert