The Facebook Awards celebrate the best creative work on Facebook, as chosen by some of the top creatives in the industry. Not only do they recognize excellence in execution, they set the bar for creative growth and evolution on Facebook. Thousands of campaigns have been entered into the Facebook Awards, with representation from 80 countries in 2014.
With awards given to each region, they're also a chance to add some sweet hardware to your shelf. The very best work on the platform receives our highest honor — the Blue Award.
Our creative council serves as the jury. They are an ensemble of creative luminaries leading the industry. They are the best in the business, shaping branded conversations in the marketplace.
A full list of past jury members can be found here.
The 2015 Awards open for entries on January 28, 2015, and close on April 1. Winners will be announced in early June. Check back in early January for criteria and details on how to submit.
- Campaigns that ran through February 1, 2014 and March 31, 2015.
- A demonstration of creativity is the core criterion of the Facebook Awards. The jury looks for brilliant, inspired work that changes the way the industry approaches content publishing and sets the bar at new heights.
- In all categories judges will look for its expression through innovation, originality and executional excellence.
- They will weigh the core insight that drove the campaign; the value the content offered the consumer and how well it met the proposed business objectives.
- How did Facebook, as a creative canvas, played a role in the campaign?
- January 28th: Submissions Open
- April 1st: Entries Due
- May 12th - 13th: Shortlist Judging
- June 2nd: Final Judging (Creative Council)
- June 3rd: Shortlist Announcement
- June 10th: Winner Announcement
- June 24th: Party in Cannes to celebrate winners