The Facebook Studio Awards recognize the best social marketing of the year. This year’s winners include work from agencies and brands both large and small from around the world.
The call for entries is open and our team is busy reviewing and publishing your submissions. In addition to the perspectives from this year’s jury members in the video above, here are some quick tips to make sure your submissions are in top shape for awards consideration:
- Include video. While not required, video is great for telling your story quickly. Video doesn’t need to be long—many of the best videos are under two minutes.
- Submit several relevant images. If the work you did on Facebook is part of a larger integrated effort, make sure the assets you submit show the work you did with Facebook.
- Keep the awards criteria in mind when you write your campaign descriptions. Did you make something happen though sharing? Tell us how your work was social by design in your campaign description.
- Check out the Spotlight for inspiration. We’re calling out some of the most interesting and successful work in the Spotlight as it is published. If you’re new to Facebook Studio and looking for examples of successful work and submissions, the Spotlight is a great place to start.
- Don’t wait. Work submitted after January 15 through the deadline later this year will be considered equally. We know it seems early, but getting your work published now will give it that much more time to be discovered by the community, including potential clients. Submissions with likes and comments will also get noticed by the jury.