Today, the Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer (PMD) Program is pleased to announce the winners of the PMD Innovation Competition, which was announced in November at the PMD Fall Summit. The competition was themed "The Era Of News Feed" and invited all PMDs to build and present an innovative product. After a three-month building period, the applicants demoed their product for a Facebook jury.
- Ampush (Jury Grand Prize): Ampush’s YOGA platform facilitates hyper-personalized consumer engagement and generates authentic ‘voice-of-user’ stories through seamless integration with News Feed and Open Graph.
- KRDS: KRDS’ Feedizr helps businesses automatically deliver content to News Feed based on personalized user experience.
- Moontoast: The Moontoast Social Advertising Platform empowers brands and agencies with the ability to easily create, amplify, and measure social rich media ads in the Facebook News Feed.
- Optimal: Optimal automates the creation, targeting, and optimization of News Feed promotions to help brands achieve their overall marketing objectives.
- SocialCode: SocialCode’s Message Optics Live monitors a brand's Facebook page and reports on the organic and viral performance of Page posts to drive smarter content posting and paid media.
- SocialFlow: SocialFlow automates the publication of the right message at right time, quickly determining best candidates for promotion, and optimizing targeting for best performance.
- Unified: Unified’s Minilytics was upgraded to support News Feed optimization and the organic and paid opportunities it represents for reaching consumers.