New improvements to Facebook Pages mean you now have more ways to share your brand’s story. Changes include a redesigned layout, additional admin control settings, and the ability to interact on Facebook as your Page (such as Liking and posting to another Page). These new features will enable Page owners to better manage communication, express themselves, and build stronger relationships with fans. All Pages will be transitioned to the new design on March 10, 2011. You will have four weeks to preview the new format and transition your Pages, unless you choose to upgrade early. We’ve created the Pages Transition Guide to help you through this process. The Help Center also contains answers to common Page upgrade questions.
- New ways for people to discover your business with Nearby
- Facebook Offers Now Available Globally
- Lookalike Audiences: A New Way to Reach Potential Customers
- Logout Page offers high impact for brands on Facebook
- Introducing Graph Search: Help People Discover your Business